We are an Australian owned company, based in Daylesford, Victoria that manufactures Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs). SIPs can be used for all wall, floor, ceiling and roof applications. The SIPs are made up of an insulation core with skins on either side of it. Generally the insulation core is of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and the skins are OSB (Orientated Strand Board). SIPs are a load bearing structural system which replaces conventional timber stud framing and insulation in a sin-gle panel.
Alternative Structural Systems
- Load Bearing Structural system strong enough to go multilevel
- Architecturally flexible with ability to achieve any designed plan
- Quick installation achieving lock up stage within a few days
- Timber product which combines well with timber framework if necessary
- OSB provides for high pull out load allowing fixtures to be attached to it directly
- Panels can be used for floors and roofs
- Can be Pre-fabricated factory packed ready to assemble structural walls
- Ease of electrical wiring; reduces subcontractor time on site
Energy Efficiency Envelope
- Composite insulation which provides a tight building envelope effectively reducing heat losses.
- Thickness of insulation can be increased to achieve high R-values
- Big reduction in Thermal Bridging compared to conventional construction.
- Environmentally friendly OSB is made from small diameter logs of fast growing self-regenerating